If you are looking for a large family home surrounded by everyday conveniences, you should make an appointment to view this lovely villa. Situated at the edge of San Pedro town, the property is in walking distance of schools, shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, the health centre, bars and restaurants. It also has fast access to the Ronda Road and the motorway.
Built over 3 floors, the well-presented villa combines contemporary comfort with rustic Mediterranean elegance and offers numerous options to entertain or relax plus an abundance of natural light. Quality fixtures and fittings are present throughout, featuring fine carpentry, marble floors, underfloor heating and solar panels. The outdoor area reflects the Costa del Sol alfresco lifestyle; and has been thoughtfully designed to be low maintenance, with a mixture of paved and grassed areas. Next to the fenced pool, a beautiful gazebo with a hand-woven thatched roof houses the barbecue and dining area –affording welcome shade during the day. The covered porch and patio off the living room offer another area to lounge and dine as well as for the kids to play. Beautiful palms trees, leafy vegetation and the soothing sound of water from the fountain transform the outdoors into a relaxing oasis.
Features of this family home include:
- Spacious living & dining room with sliding doors to the porch and garden.
- Large eat-in kitchen with electric hob and another kitchen with a gas stove
- 4 bedrooms with built-ins (1 downstairs and 3 upstairs)
- 4 bathrooms, of which 2 are ensuite. Master ensuite has jetted tub and views
- Terrace with mountain views -accessed from master bedroom
- Roof terrace with sea views